Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One of those ideas I wish I had…


In fear that my little guy would strangle himself in the string conneting his two little mittens to his snowsuit, I went ahead and cut the mittens loose.
Within hours one little mitten had gone missing, so new ones was needed. This is how I stumbled upon the Danish brand Mormor – the name is Danish for grandmother.

The company is formed by a group of “mormors” (youngest mormor is 68 years old) who are awesome at knitting – they make the CUTEST stuff and as an extra bonus every item as a little slip on it saying who knitted the item you bought. Such a great idea!


William’s new mittens is knitted by mormor Lisbeth Jensen – now I just need to find her in the phonebook asking her to produce just one little duplicate mitten – as there is a very good reason there is only one in the picture above. Arrgh it took me 42 hours to loose one this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment