Friday, December 10, 2010

Bye bye La Mer....

I have been a loyal La Mer slave for a couple of years. I can honestly say I have tried A LOT of different moisturizers but La Mer was the only one that did my dry sensitive skin any justice - I thought!!

Never again do I need to feel nausea when paying for my skin care regime - as we all know La Mer does not come cheap! I am happy to say that I have found a BETTER and MUCH cheaper crème - and that it is an all natural one on top of everything else.

The wonder crème has myself and the female side of my family hooked already - when going home to Denmark for Christmas I have to carry a ridicules amount of these products across the Atlantic.

The brand is Earthessentials, you can read about them HERE. I use the A-D-E creamy cleanser, the A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator and the Apricot Intensive night crème for both night and day - and I can honestly say my skin has never looked better - not with La Mer or anything else. These products are voodoo, I don't know what else to say :)

Here in the US you can get them in Wholefoods and PCC - but thanks to the drugstore (http://www.drugstore.com/) you can have them shipped to most European countries. I am not sure I would be moving to Norway had this not been the case :)


1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan og these products as well and it all started in Seattle. I thougt we agreed that this was our little secret in terms of keeping prices low in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete