Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spotted: Serena van der Woodsen's Acne FORCE Cut Out Dress


Bag Serena's style via Topshop for a whole lot less than what she paid (the ACNE dress will set you back $629).
If you want to go to your Christmas party van der Woodsen style - you can bye the style from Topshop HERE:





Technically the Topshop version is a long shirt, so I would pair it with leather leggings, again Topshop has some good options (faux or the real deal), strappy busy heels and a sparkly clutch.

As for the necklace - the actual one from the show is by Gemma Redux. A very similar design from the designer is on sale (30% off) via Shopbop HERE:
I believe there are a lot of highstreet versions floating around out there, who would give a similar look - maybe you would have to pile more than one on though.

I think I remember mentioning on a previous post that my fascination with Gossip Girl is solely based on the fashion right - right!?. Never ones have I let myself get carried away (and had Goosebumps all over) in Chuck and Blair's tortured relationship - that is so wrong, yet so right in an "you had me at Hello" kind of way
Ahhemm, anyway - enjoy your Christmas parties y'all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment