Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting ready for Norway.. Outfit #2 from day to night

Back to the packing and Norway outfit matching. As you know we have 1 day in NYC before going home to Denmark.
In the very unlikely event that my husband wants to go out and have a decent dinner, I need to prepare myself.  Don't get me wrong he is not cheap or none appreciative of good foods. Our definition of good food is just very different, plus he takes no pleasure in sitting thru an (at least) 3 course meal at a place with no TV and/or deep-frier. If the stars and moon cross paths in some very unique axis December 19th - and we do go out somewhere semi fancy, I need both a day and night NYC look .
Below the "going out for dinner" look:



Tibi cashmere fingerless gloves with zipper, grey vintage wool hat (passed down to me from my Grandma), A. Wang mohair/wool sweater, Balenciaga oversized envelope clutch, vintage leather pants, patent Christian Louboutin cork pumps.

Now that was the fun part - now to the part about being able to actually walk (in which Christian Louboutin has very little relevance).
For a day look - I will wear these ancient Tecnica fur boots with my outfit. Like most seasoned fur boots they look like they are in bad need of a blowout or at the very least some lightweight conditioner, but comfort is key right?




Later this week I'll show you a different kind of fur boots - my new none-uggs :)

Lastly, my little man will be getting his urban NY vibe on in:
Gap polarbear beanie, oldschool Quicksilver trackjacket, skinny (but comfy) Gap jeans and miniature blue camo UGGs

No comments:

Post a Comment