Saturday, December 11, 2010

Spotted: Serena van der Woodsen's Mia Pezzi Rings


Let it be known that I am a big  Gossip Girl fan! I say that with no shame even though I am 32 and totally over Collage life etc.
The show as such is a one trick pony, the storyline moves around in circles in every single season - but I happen to love that one trick dearly.
I am not even sure why I throw the storyline in to the mix - for me the show is all about the clothes. And the costumers/stylists have that down to an art! Or at least on the main characters- our favorite BFFs Blair and Serena is a continues source of inspiration, Lily and Chuck as well - Vanessa, Jenny, Nate, Dan et all - not so much.
I love how Serena's style in the current season (season 4 I believe we have here in the US) has moved away from all the bootie and cleavage. Seriously, it must have been a joke at the stylist lunch break - who can put her in less possible clothes without having to get a big black block on the screen to cover her private parts. No more of that (or a whole lot less) - much better :)

Below is the awesomeness of the Mia Pezzi Incantato rings - don't bother putting them on your wish list though - they are around USD 7,000 - a piece.  But they make a great inspiration and the look is not similar to anything you will find in the H&M accessory section.
I for one - will be using part of my day in New York looking for something similar - but waaaaay cheaper :)
A feminine chunky ring - who would have known!


No comments:

Post a Comment