Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting ready for norway #4 - and we are off...in army and gold

This is what I will be wearing on the plane:

Urban outfitters army jacket, Gucci satchel bag, Hermes belt and gren Tory Burch python ballerinas

...and this is William's outfit. I try to show great restraint and not match our outfits TOO often, but a little army theme never hurt anyone...
GAP sweater, Tommy Hilfiger army pants, Nike sneakers

I wish I had this Sofia cashmere travel set from Saks with me - I have stared at it online for months and displayed an unusual amount of self-control by not buying it (even though it have been in my online check-out chart numerous times). Not actually owning it doesn’t keep me from adding it to my travel outfit in my mind though :).






3 comments:

  1. Hej Lima Marie.
    Hvor kommer i til at se fine ud dig og W, klædt på til kamp!!
    Ja det er hårdt at rejse med alt det pikpak, men rart at høre at i nu har nået NY :)
    Kælige tamker fra MZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak soede mor! Glaeder mig til at se dig snart!! Kys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - its all about fashion. Since you are a huge fan og leopard accesories let me introduce you to the new trend in Europe.

    Just consider how fun the trip to Denmark could be wearing this:

    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2178513&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208491&parent_categoryId=&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20

    ReplyDelete