Saturday, March 19, 2011

NO, No and no

Yes, I have been absent… Between moving in to a new home, a sick son and getting a shipment containing the insides of a full home, I have not had time to get my hands on the keyboard long enough to form a full sentence.
I hope you have been well? J.. While painting our living room I listened to (part of) Britney Spears’s new record "Femme Fatale". I used to be a big Britney fan and can forgive her for a lot of things – but honestly I am not sure where we stand as of now.
When I first heard “Hold it against me” I was thinking it sounded like she was trying to slaughter and animal with just her voice. And really, that might be effective – if I played that song for my dogs, they’d probably try to climb up on the roof and jump off just to make it stop.
Hearing her make “oOoooOOoOOoo” sound like something other than a cat dying, and for maybe half a second, she did! But only when she got to the word “hair extensions.” Of course. To think that 10 years can have such a horrible impact on someone’s ability to produce any goodness is just scary.
In other news, I am going to Paris on Monday (yeah!) Рso stay tuned for some amazing pics (I hope) and a full d̩cor update sometimes soon!

2 comments:

  1. Now you've got me curious. I'm no Britney fan at all, but I think I have to look up that song on Youtube just to see for myself what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON’T! :)... It is really cringe-worthy... It was called something like “hold it against me” or something similar. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! :)

    ReplyDelete