Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spotted: This is what (a lot of) Chanel will do to a girl...

OK...  a lot of Chanel and a nose job – possibly...
In early March the new Blake Lively for Chanel ads was released. She was announced the new face of Chanel December last year after palling around with Karl Lagerfeld and showing up to events wearing Chanel clothes all through fall.
Somewhere, Leighton Meester/Blair is looking for a new agent!
She really looks stunning in the ads and I think she complements the brand well – that -and I really want her Chanel hair, her pre-Chanel hair - not so much.. Take a look at behind the shoot footage here.

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only girl in the western world that has never seen one single episode of Gossip girl? I think so. However, Ms Lively looks a stunner and she does a great modelling job for Chanel. Very pretty photos indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are! :)... You need to change that... I was reluctant at first - but take it for what it is - an amazing fashion with a very weak storyline :)

    ReplyDelete