Monday, March 21, 2011

Goldfinger (no literally...)

I need to share this amazing ring with you. Be as it may, my life is not very goldfinger-ish at the moment, so I think I have to pass on actually getting it for myself. A mental picture of me passing the jam in my "New Mothers group" – with my goldfinger  - would make me a strong candidate for the 2011 crazy award (and it is only March!).

Anyway, as I mentioned I will be going to Paris tomorrow – I read that the Norwegian king and queen are going to that very same city this week also. Imaging bumping in to them (in the off change that they fly coach). The fact that they  get to wear crowns and HEAVY jewelry on a day-to-day basis inspire a great deal of envy in me, so much so that I’m positively green at the moment just writing about it.
 I would silently have a panic attack inside my head while trying to keep a cool exterior and figure out a way to stay normal for the rest of the flight. I’d certainly hope that I had picked a nice outfit instead of my usual plane looks for the event, but let’s face it, I’d probably look like crap. The realization that I hadn’t put any makeup on or bothered to wear clean pants would give me my second panic attack and I would surely have to exit the plane prior to takeoff.
ANYWAY
The pic above is styled by our friend Taylor Tomasi Hill – take a look at the awesome full shoot here:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, cool styling! And Paris, you lucky girl! It was only 3 weeks since I was there myself. However it seems like ages ago already. Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) It is pretty awesome – but I don’t get to shop as much as I want to – since my little guy is not a fan of his stroller... sigh... BTW – love your Vagabond Oxfords – so cute!

    ReplyDelete