Friday, February 4, 2011

Because I am addicted…

I used to stroll down to my local Starbucks every morning to get my single shot soy latte (hot if winter, iced if summer), turkey bacon breakfast sandwich and a RAW seed bar (to make me feel better about myself). My local barista would tell me news of the city and pad my son on his little head.

I love Oslo – but NO STARBUCKS  and NOK 35 for a “not Starbucks coffee” – ekkkkkk... That is like a down payment on a house in the US J - and it does not even come with pad on the head.
Yes Mum – I did try to make my own in our espresso machine once – but the taste is just, - not there, not the same…sigh...
When strolling in Oslo yesterday a nice girl gave me this little puppy:




A new iced Starbucks latte, available in almost all grocery stores! Hurrah!!! Tomorrow I will venture out and fill the stroller with these cuties (yes that’s my agenda for the day in my very busy, jammed packed tight scheduled maternity leave life)

No comments:

Post a Comment