Tuesday, February 22, 2011

William's new room

A week from now we will be in our new house! I can’t wait... Our stuff is currently in customs at Oslo harbor – so any day now our container will arrive and in it – is the main contain of Williams first room. We got him a miniature couch (I will show you when it arrives) and naturally a couch needs pillows J


Ugly Dolls makes cute little pillows, I mixed them with a fun “monster pillow” – when browsing through Etsy – you can get so many cute handmade pillows (handmade stuff not actually made by your own hand – the best kind!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh.....these are too funny! Thanks for the tip. I have a few friends with small children that would love something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked them :).. I saw some really cute cupcake pillows in there - so if your friends have girls those are too cute. I was just about to buy them myself, but had to remind myself (again) that I am a grown up :)

    ReplyDelete