Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The people at Lacoste has officially lost their minds


Oh, how I adore silly ads, where do I even start? OK, I think this is what happened:

The people at Lacoste are trying to out-crazy Lady Gaga in order to appear like a high-fashion label - so they placed this cringe-worthy ad in Elle UK.
To make things even more awkward it is launched under the slogan “unconventional chic” – yes ladies, they used the word chic...
I am not sure the Lacoste marketing folks actually live on this planet, and really I’m ok with that. It’s for the best if the universe keeps them away from the rest of us, lest we catch whatever virus it is that makes them think that whats going on on the pictures above is chic…
If you caught the virus and feel like going to the opera in floor length sequins and a polo, please let me know in the comments and I will do my best to talk you out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment