Friday, February 18, 2011

On my wrist today – mixed metals



This is my wrist today. I like to mix metals and today I carry everything from steel to rose gold.
I love when jewelry means something – the Rolex Datejust was a “birth gift “when I had my son, so it goes without saying that it means a lot to me.

My Pandora bracelet holds the initial letters in the names of the two men in my life (son & husband), a small pug, a heart to mark my wedding day among other things. I want to expand the bracelet with something to symbolize my parents, siblings and a dear friend (I need to find a frog since that is her nickname) – just waiting to find the right ones.

The rose gold bracelet is a Cartier “Love bracelet”, the circles symbolizes eternal love - so again I get to think of my family when looking down on all that metal...

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment