Thursday, February 10, 2011

Runway look for less

I can’t help it – I like nice stuff. I love the unique and inventive design of high end brands – not that I necessarily want the brand on display (LV crowd I'm looking at you), but I like the quality fabrics, the trailed cuts, the colors that don’t wash out and the seam that don’t floss. Not that a high end brand is a guaranty of that – but roll with me here..
Summer knits are all the rage this year – and so is the color red. This Isabel Marant sweater is in other words right on trend – and I really really want it:

Since this is one of the key items of her collection – it might not be easy to get my paws on one though. We all know how the story goes – upon launch it’s gone before you can pull out your credit card. I can’t tell you how many times I put a big black X in my calendar for some amazing item to launch at NetAPorter, just to find that it is sold out before I even rise from my bed, let alone get enough sanity to turn on my computer.
In other words – I need a backup plan in case this happens yet again. By backup is this Mango double ganger from ASOS. At EUR 40 it is too good of a bargain to pass on!


No comments:

Post a Comment